Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You can't return to the past, but the past will come back to you










Eagle hologram watch:Vintage from Queen Victoria Market, Blue leather Clutch & Top:RUNWAYBANDITS, Leather Paperbag Pants:Topshop, Boots:Miss Selfridge


Here's a few shots of how I spent my Saturday! Meeting up with a few lovely girls from my class, then heading for the incredibly-raved-about FLB 7 flea. Our perfect girl's day out consisted of Spanish Salsa Fries, Ben & Jerry's, gossips and laughter~ ( ´∀`)/ The flea though, was a torturous horror, held in a club so dimly lit that even the stall owners had to resort to using their iPhones as improvised 'stall lights' to help customers browse. Not to mention the fact that the entire place was so packed that you couldn't even see your own feet. I don't know about the flea markets in other countries, but the one in Singapore requires a great deal of courage and determination to enter, and an insurmountable amount of luck and strength to actually make it out alive with an actual worthy purchase. ( ̄へ ̄)

Just so if you're wondering why my face isn't in any of those photos, its because I was suffering (still am, slightly) the aftermath of my first facial from the day before. I'd like to seriously question the sanity of whoever said facials were 'relaxing' & 'rejuvenating'. It was by far the 2ND MOST PAINFUL experience in my entire life, and 1st is actually getting hit by a car.

Backtracking a little, don't you just adore Sinyee's Hope tank top? :3 And here's yet another vintage find from Queen Victoria Market-the hologram Eagle watch! Yes, I do have a thing for quirky watches. Maybe I'll do a watch post one day? :o

No comments: