Monday, September 5, 2011

"We lived in our own, perfect little world" - Lovely Bones





















Days spent in Brisbane and Gold Coast made everything else seem like a faraway dream. I actually, genuinely felt that I had lived there all along. Happy times spent surrounded by great food, uncountable shopping trips, talking to random strangers and more shopping. Great thanks to my sister, who kindly drove me the spoilt little brat around to numerous Duty Free Outlets, Factory Outlets and humongous shopping malls during our stay in Brisbane. Man, am I glad to be able to visit all the Factory outlets this time. Clothes there have, as what you young people would call it, 'crazy dope discounts'. No kidding. O(≧∇≦)O

All these were taken in Brisbane! I'll upload the ones I took in Gold Coast in my next post soon!

No comments: