Monday, September 19, 2011

Saying prayers in the streetlights




Vest: Oakham Market, Leather Top: Far East Plaza, Silk paper bag pants: Forever New, Watch: Victoria's Market, Bugs Bunny Pin: America

I apologize for the recent lack of posts. Work has been an enchanted, purple fat caterpillar that sucks the life energy from your very soul with a silver straw.

Just came back from a great class chalet yesterday! Had whaleloads of good old fun with my classmates~ I'm really going to miss them when the new semester starts.
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Anyway, Here's a few shots of what I wore! Played around with photoshop this time~ (^□^*) Was slightly amused when I found this Bugs Bunny Pin hidden in a pile of my junk. I got it when I was about 6 years old, during my visit to Universal Studios, America. Maybe I'll make it a heirloom and pass it to my children so they can pass it to their children (and so on). And the horse watch! Such a lovely vintage find indeed, Victoria Market never fails to surprise me with their cheap offerings.

Stay around! More updates should be coming soon! (*ahem* I smell a selling post~)




"Have you ever thought that the reason why you always feel left out is because you don't trust anybody enough to let them really connect with you?"

"Yes, perhaps so. But even then, I'm willing to take that risk . Because its worth it."

Is it really

No comments: