Friday, September 23, 2011

With the kindest smile I had ever seen, you pushed me down



















For those curious little foxes, here's what my new hairstyle looks like! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Honestly, I have no idea how a few shots of my new hairstyle turned into a mini photo shoot, but here you go. As you can see, I'm quite a boring night person. Nights are usually spent reading an interesting book, curled up in some extremely cramped corner in my room just to get cozy. Sometimes a spot of tea comes along, or a late night snacks knocks upon my door. But yes, that's just about it ._.

Say hello to my new lovelies! irregular wine colored knit, silky lace skorts, claw bone cuff and my new satin black sheets

I've never actually slept in black bedsheets/covers before, so I have to admit, its a pretty different experience! With the lights off at night, it feels like you are sleeping in a bed of... night sky? You look down and all you see is your entire body being enveloped in darkness. Its as if you were being wrapped in a cocoon of black, that merges with the dark night around you... I know it sounds strange, but for some reason it makes me feel... safe. Like its just me and the dark and nothing else can get us.

Goodnight! See you on the other side of the sandman timer c:

No comments: