Friday, November 25, 2011

Being thoughtful can be painful








Its been only a week, but it felt like a month. Finally, a time to catch a breather & return to this sacred space of mine.

These visuals have been way overdue, sitting quietly in a corner of my memory card, waiting like a sad abandoned child. As you can see, I've really been into metallics of late. Scored these incredible, drop-dead amazing Silver Litas at the nastygal sales for only 3/4 of the usual price! Absolutely adore how they turn out in photos, with the glorious daylight reflecting off the silver surface. ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ And those contrasting red laces... HOW CAN THIS BE ON SALES. Its one of my recent happy online purchases that I'm really thankful for. 。◕‿◕。 Oh, & imagine my immense joy at finding the perfect gold & silver cuffs. Goes with literally anything & everything. And my 2 new knits from Europe's H&M! They are so versatile & comfy I've been wearing them to school far too often. Especially love the 'coated' effect on each knit, undeniably unique & cool! The last photo is a recent acquisition of mine - a khaki coat with thin leather sleeves, just wonderful for Singapore's weather.

Dear me, I've been blabbering too much haven't I. ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ Just wanted to share some of my new wardrobe favorites & staples. What are yours?


These days, I often find myself wandering around alone. Not because I have no friends, in fact I realize I've been subconsciously trying to find ways or time to be alone in my own company. Then again, I like being alone sometimes, though now more often than usual. It gives me time & space to think.

Most importantly, it gives me distance to observe.

No comments: