Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Irrational is the new norm


(here's something you never see on this blog - me in specs)

There is no acceptable excuse for my erratic blogging schedule. But right now, you'll have to pardon me for doing another Houdini- because my common tests start this Saturday. (Yes, its quite stupid isn't it? To have tests on Saturdays -_-). Whats more hilarious is my birthday is next Thursday (just the day right after my last test. Joy to the world) & I absolutely haven't got the foggiest what to do. High tea again with my family? I'm actually in the mood for something more exciting, like skydiving with a five-man Swedish team, but that's clearly impossible financial wise.

Its December right now, with Christmas peeking right around the corner, but it still feels like October/November. The Holiday Mood is simply not reaching me at all, could be due to the fact that when all other youngsters out there getting their funk on with their friends during their December Holidays, we polytechnic students are still stuck having SCHOOL & whats worse, TESTS. :c

Yesterday night I had a dream where an octopus was crawling across my living room wall while my friends were over to play. It was oval-like & purple. All my friends started screaming their heads of like Edward Cullen just proposed to them.

Anyway I'd like to say I'm really grateful for all the reader I've had till now, friends & strangers. Your mysterious & faint presence is a heartfelt reminder that I'm not talking to myself here. Really. 'w'

Alright, see you later alligators.

No comments: