Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brushing Past, Seeing Past





Taken on the night after the Topshop Party.

Decided to take some self-shots since for once, in a rare blue moon, I actually had some make-up on. (putting aside the fact that it looks very amateurish, hah) I'm madly in love with this Topshop leather Jacket I grabbed at the Party, the perfect concoction of simplicity & subtle street cool. Whats more, it fits me just great, probably the greatest miracle in the history of leather jackets. (every other one I tried one has always been slightly spacey) Hello new wardrobe staple.

It saddens me to say that I will have to leave this space for awhile. The sudden onslaught of 4 projects & an estimated 9 assignments (or more) has forcibly chained me to the harsh reality of a sad student life. The fact that I am limited to only spending $3 a day for the next 2 weeks isn't helping much either. (dirt-broke again, don't ask)

Well, if you are bored, you can always drop me a question/ramble at my new formspring! c:


Thus, my short escape ends here. See you soon strangers & friends. ; ^ ; /


Has this ever happened to you:

You are sure you have made a right choice
since it has fulfilled its predominant initial objective of the choice itself
but you don't feel happy at all
then is the choice you have chosen still a 'right choice'?

I can't come to a definite answer.

No comments: