Wednesday, October 5, 2011

And this type of love isn't rational, its physical








To any reader who is having a bad day: just take a look at the photos of my obviously failed 1st attempt at eyeliner, & laugh yourself silly.



Its finally time! With glee & a slight tinge of sadness in my heart, I bid you all a temporary goodbye! This entire week has been well spent packing, getting together with old friends, saving up,re-packing, spending whatever I saved... (lather, wash, rinse & repeat). When tomorrow rolls around, I'll be on my way over to Europe~ ヾ( ^ω^)ノWhich means for the next 1.5 weeks, I'll probably won't be able to update as regularly :c I'LL MISS EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU TERRIBLY!!! Q A Q /(really, I will!) Lugging my laptop over, so fingers crossed the Internet there doesn't cost an arm or leg!

Above is just one of the outfits I'm packing for my Europe trip! Finally, after searching high, low & just about every cave possible, I've found the PERFECT leather travel boots, complete with cute slight rugged patches, perfectly strapped buckles & a medium yet shockingly comfortable heel! Ah, god has finally answered my prayers! ✌(◕ω◕)✌

In case if you are wondering, those eyeliner shots were taken at the Men's Shoe Department in Marks & Spencer. Which explains the shoes. I've always found men shoes slightly attractive. Hmm...

じゃあね~! See you all soon! ((*´Д`)ノ



I'll remember you. And only you.

No comments: