Thursday, October 13, 2011

And the worst thing is there's nobody else to blame



(photos taken by phone, edited with little photo app)

I look like a silly goat goof. Ah well, its not the first time, & I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Sigh. ( - A - ;)

Oh boy. So I re-read my last post on Germany & realized how incoherent & verbally crippled I sound. Well, that's what you get for trying to rush a post late at night with your mother yelling at you every 3 minutes to get the heck off the computer so she can get to sleep without the clickity-clack of keyboards. At this point, I'm still baffled that I have readers & followers still reading ( ; w ; )

I'll be heading back to Singapore in about 1 day's time, alone, due to my holiday's damned early ending :<. School's about to start in a few more days... & I am totally, definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, not ready. At all.

Sacré Bleu.

No comments: