Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The only one who makes sense when everything else is wrong









(Can you spot me in the picture above? c:)

I've only spent roughly 2.5 days in Germany, but its really given me a whole lot to think about! One of the highlights included visiting one of the oldest Cathedrals in the world, the Hohe Domkirche St. Peter und Maria. This magnificent architectural art stood out plain as day among the stacks of modern high-rise offices & buildings, simply hard to miss. I think its absolutely wonderful to have such a towering, beautiful piece of history, standing tall & proud in the middle of a bustling city to remind all of the people of where & what they once came from. As well as the significant events that made what their country is today! ' u '


My god, I do apologize for rambling on like a history nut. Extremely sorry for the small photo pool as well- the weather in Germany was as impulsive & erratic as a teenage girl at the peak of her PMS. '~' Imagine 5 minutes of rain followed by 30 sec of sunshine, somewhere along those lines.

Visuals of Paris coming soon! Leaving from Paris to Switzerland tomorrow~ >w<

No comments: