Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Drowning in a puddle


Hello. If you are still reading this blog, I commend you. I serve you my heart, bloody side up, on a plate for you, seasoned with rosemary and cracked peppers. Really, I do. I am the worst blogger ever, leaving this blog to rot and die in the sun like a lost mermaid stranded on the dangerous pavements of New York.

How long has it been since I posted properly? I shudder to think about it.

On an impulsive whim, I have decided to delete ALL of my previous blog posts. Yup. Myabe I'll restore them when I feel like it.

All I can say is that right now school has been forced to be my life and sole purpose for living. So yes, I can't post as often as before.

But I'll try, so please just bear with me.
There are so many things I want to say, things I want certain people to hear, and to know.

Wait for me.

No comments: